How do I reset my Android to factory settings after removing my Gmail account?

https://ift.tt/Bmioq7s

How do I reset my Android to factory settings after removing my Gmail account? How do I reset my Android to factory settings after removing my Gmail account? Follow these instructions to reset your Android device to factory settings after removing your Gmail account: Tap Accounts & Sync after opening the Settings app Tap Remove …

How do I reset my Android to factory settings after removing my Gmail account? Read More »

The post How do I reset my Android to factory settings after removing my Gmail account? appeared first on Indie Geeks.



This Post was published on IndieGeeks and was taken from there: https://ift.tt/dFzI1k2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

google family link Adding an app to the family library

What is the procedure for deleting my Paytm merchant account?

Is the iPad compatible with Google Family Link?